Sunday, November 7, 2010

Everything is ON SALE!

Come check out the Dark Rose Knits Store and get 20% off everything in our inventory!! Sale is a Sunday Special only. Order your knits now to get them in time for Christmas!!



Looking for accessories? Look no further than Urban Candy Hair Decor! Her hair clips work great as accessories that clip right onto all my knits as well as in your hair. She also has custom headbands adorned with high end feathers and vintage pieces! Definitely one of a kind and completely original!

2 comments:

  1. hi and thank you for visiting my blog. I am so happy that you like my knitting pattern. Luckily you made that comment and I realized that there is no price listed there... The price is usd 3.95 and you cannot resale the pattern but you are free to sale items made using this pattern.
    thank you, Deniss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I wouldn't want to resale your pattern, just the finished product...that is if my daughter doesn't beg and plead to keep it for herself first. ;)

    ReplyDelete