Thursday, April 28, 2011

On the Needles Today

I'm trying to finish up a sweater that I started for my daughter. I've been so busy with other projects that it has hit the back burner. But with luck I'll be able to finish it today. I'll post pictures of it a bit later, when the little man goes down for his nap. Doing anything while he is up is almost impossible...unless I'm wanting to play with Legos.

Hey, don't forget that the 50% off CLEARANCE SALE is still on at the DRK Store. There are a lot of items that are well below $10 and some under $5. Shipping costs have also been reduced. Check it out!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for leaving a comment at my blog. I have a link in the blog post to ravelry for the sweater but unfortunately it comes from a book Knit Cafe so you can only get it that way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the heads up. I'll find it that way then. :)

    ReplyDelete